CopyMySports Terms and Conditions(last updated May 9th 2017)
By subscribing to the CopyMySports service using the "Connect to RunKeeper" or "Connect with Strava" button You agree that you are authorized to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself, and that You are bound by the terms of the Agreement for the Service. This Agreement is made and entered into by and between You and CopyMySports. You agree to accept notices sent electronically, including but not limited to, email messages sent to the current email address of Your account and notices posted on the Website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of CopyMySports is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that CopyMySports meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- CopyMySports relies on the availability and correct operation of other services like Garmin Connect, Strava and RunKeeper. If one of these services stops working or makes changes which break CopyMySports functionality, the CopyMySport is not obliged to make any refunds to its subscribers.